Turn your chocolate cupcakes into cute summer flower cupcakes with pretty little sunflower cupcake toppers. This is a Cricut project that is perfect for your summer parties. These easy to create cupcake picks in just a few minutes with your printer and Cricut.
BONUS – I’ve teamed up with some crafty friends this week to offer a fantastic giveaway prize pack!
Head over to learn more about Infusible Ink and this amazing giveaway!
Sunflower Cupcake Toppers
Add a little sunshine to your summer parties with this cute sunflower cupcake topper. You can cut each design into individual pieces or you can flatten the entire design, including draw lines, into single printed piece.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Flower cut designs by Jen Goode
- White cardstock
- Go to the preset Cricut project canvas and follow on-screen instructions to print and cut each design piece. Before cutting, make sure to measure your design and apply any sizing changes for the cupcakes you are using before cutting.
- Glue a toothpick on the back of each flower stem, leaving about 1″ of toothpick at the bottom.
- Place the toothpick into the top of the cupcake.
Optionally, you can add a pretty cupcake wrapper to each cupcake. I like to bake the cupcakes in a standard baking cup and then decorate with a colorful wrapper. I’ve included a pretty flower cupcake wrapper in this design set for you to customize if you’d like.
More Cricut Cut Flower Projects You Can Make!
Join myself, The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts, Mad in Crafts and a whole crew of other creative people all kinds of pretty flower ideas you can make with your Cricut. Check out the collection before for more ideas of Cricut projects that are sure to brighten your craft table.a Rafflecopter giveaway