This time of year is so beautiful. I love watching the tulips slowly creep up through the ground and then bloom. It’s fairly common that the spring flowers are hit by snow here in Colorado before the season is over. That’s Colorado weather!
Today I have a printable flower vase decor kit for you. This pretty little art sheet can be used to add a touch of spring to your home and gifts.
You can read more about making this pretty flower vase over at The Country Chic Cottage where I’m sharing the how to tutorial.
Spring Vase Decor Printable
5 ways you can use this printable
- Create a pretty lace-like wrapper for a glass jar flower vase.
- Use the different colored stripes to make confetti.
- Use the lace type design as a template with other favorite papers.
- Make a pretty place setting, using this printable to wrap silver ware, make name cards or other table accessories.
- Make a pretty spring card and add pieces of this printable to decorate the card.
Use your favorite twine or ribbon to add a little extra color to your vase. You can also add in extra paper or fabric to create a fabulous layered look. If you’d like the edges to blend with the printable art, just layer all your sheets together and cut the edges at the same time.
I used 3 different sized hole punches to create the lace look. You could use just one hole punch and experiment with the hole placement to create the look you’d like.
The kit comes with a variety of components including little flowers you can cut out and use to embellish your vase.