Spring means pretty gardens and plenty of flowers for decorating. In Colorado, sometimes Spring means snow and tulips that have to survive the freeze. So whether you have beautiful sunny weather or want to bring the Spring inside, these lovely spring floral craft ideas are sure to pretty up your home all day long. You don’t have to wait for Spring to make these crafts, but they are perfect for all that sunshine and happiness that Spring brings. Each of these Spring crafts is also a great addition for Spring celebrations like Easter, outdoor parties, picnics and pretty Spring weddings.
Pretty Spring Floral Craft Ideas
You can paint flowers, decorate with flowers, make decorations that look like flowers or use flowers. There’s so many different floral craft ideas you can make that feature florals. Here are 6 beautiful and easy to create Spring floral craft ideas that I’m sure you’ll love to make.
- Paper Flower Centerpiece from Happy Scraps – dress up the table with this pretty floral centerpiece.
- Recycled Can Garden Flowers from Try it – Like it – add some Springtime fun to the patio with this fun flower project.
- Spring Butterfly Wreath from Tried and True – nothing says Welcome to my home like a pretty wreath ready for the Spring sunshine.
- Decorated Your Own Bird House from Jen Goode – even the birds like all the new and fresh of a floral make-over.
- Zinnia Painted Pinecones from A Fanciful Twist – instead of throwing out all those winter pinecones, refresh them with pretty paint and call it a bowl of flowers.
- Candy Filled Mason Jar Vases from Dukes and Duchesses – instead of eating all that Spring or Easter candy, use it to decorate and save yourself from sneaking the sugar.
Tips for creating Spring Floral Crafts
Pick Spring themed colors. Use flowers to inspire the colors you decorate or craft with. Pretty, bright and bold colors or a palette of pastels will brighten up your home decor and add a touch of Spring to the space.
Faux Flowers are pretty too. If you don’t have fresh flowers in the garden yet, you could buy some at the store. Or, how about using fake flowers from the craft store for a Spring look that lasts day after day.
Use pretty Spring printables to create some of your floral crafts. You can decoupage or trace floral art on to a number of different surfaces to create a fun garden inspired look.
Mixed Media Flowers for the Win. You can make flowers with just about any material. Clay, paper, fabric, even yarn… if there’s a favorite craft material you love, there is bound to be a flower craft you can make!
Do you have a favorite Spring Floral craft idea? I’d love to hear about it!