Send your sweetheart a super special Valentine’s Day card you make all yourself. This pretty little Piece of my heat puzzle card is a fun DIY Valentine’s project you can easily make (and customize) with your Cricut machine. I’ve designed this card to be simple to make and fun to receive… you can unflatten the entire design and add your own message if you’d like too! Grab your Cricut and some cardstock, this print then cut project is waiting for you!
Piece of My Heart Puzzle Card DIY
Make your own fun puzzle as a Valentine’s Card for your sweetheart. You can print and create as is, or unflatten the printable image and add in your own personal message. The puzzle pattern can be reused on so many fun designs… make a puzzle for everyone on your list!
- Cricut Explore Cutting Machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Puzzle & Card designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- White and Red cardstock
- Print and Cut heart design following on screen instructions.
- Assemble the puzzle and write your own personal message on the back. You can hold the puzzle together temporarily by using your light stick mat (the blue one).
- Assemble the envelope and place the puzzle pieces inside.
Make one puzzle card or make a whole bunch. I’d love to hear all about it! Please leave a comment below, stop by the100 Directions Facebook page or tag me #jengoodeart to share your own fun creations.
If you are looking for more fun DIY Valentine’s Day ideas and printables here, I have piles of tutorials to share with you. Make some owl love coupons to go with your new puzzle card! I have a free owl printable to help you along the way. Check them out and let me know which ones are your favorite!