We're making photo booth props today. The end of another year means great new adventures ahead or at least great new photos! Get the crew together and grab your camera, we are going to make a fun photo craft with your Cricut. Today I have Photo Booth Props for New Years Eve. Have fun with family and friends celebrating the new year and capturing all those fun moments!
Photo Booth Props for New Years Eve
Make your own photo booth props. Download this free SVG and upload it to Cricut Design, print out the art and then cut it all. Easy Peazy!
- Cricut Explore™ Cutting machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Free SVG photo booth props by Jen a Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in white
- Paper straws or other item to use as sticks.
- Various coloring accents, embellishments or paint – optional
- Download the free photo booth props.
- Upload the SVG files to Cricut Design Space. Make sure to designate the file as a print file so it will print then cut.
- Print and cut out all the photo booth pieces, following the on screen instructions.
- Once your props are cut, you can attach a stick so you can hold your props for photos. I use paper straws as my sticks.
- Optionally, grab some glue and glitter and add some sparkle to your props.
Download this free photo booth prop set. The set includes 4 SVG files.
I hope you have fun with these free photo booth props for New Year's Eve, I'd love to see the fun photos you take! Stop back by and tell me about it or share using the hashtag #jengoodeart. Happy New Year!
for more photo booth props, check out this set I designed for MyPrintly. You can also make a fun mascarade mask, or New Years Eve crown for your festivities.