We recently went on a family vacation. I'm usually the one that takes all the photos and requires everyone to squeeze in for the family selfie. When Ritz Camera sent me a Polaroid Snap Touch camera to try out, my daughter immediately scooped it up and claimed it as hers for the duration of the trip. It's a fun little camera with a built in photo printer, the modern version of the classic Polaroid I grew up with. It's and adorable camera with some great features! we had a ton of fun with this Polaroid Snap Touch camera!
Features you'll love
The Polaroid Snap Touch camera is a fun, easy to use photo printing camera. My kids love LOVE it! It's not a kids camera specifically, but its easy enough to use that the kids can take their own photo and then have fun printing them out to share with friends.
- Easy to use – This is a really easy to use camera. All the settings are available through an onscreen app.
- Streamlined design – This is an fun, chic, modern version of our favorite classic Polaroid from the 80s.
- Small size, big fun – It's small enough for your pocket but big enough for little hands to hold easily. My 9 year old had no problem handling this camera.
- Fun colors – the Polaroid Snap Touch comes in a variety of fun colors. We have the light blue. Ritz Camera also has white, red, and black.
- Built in photo printer – Load the camera with Zink Photo Paper and you can print photos right after you take them! And, the printing requires no ink. The paper has a special heat sensitive technology and when it runs through the camera printer, the image is exposed on to the paper. It's awesome! You don't have to print your photos, but you can if you'd like.
Save 10% off all Zink paper for the Polaroid Snaptouch Camera
when you use my exclusive coupon code at Ritz Camera: JENZINK
- Video and Photos – with a 13 MP camera and a Micro SD memory card, you can take photos and 1080 full HD video.
- Touch Screen – The LCD screen displays all kinds of options and settings as well as photo filters and borders, just a touch away.
- Photo filters and extras – The Polaroid Snap Touch camera includes an easy to use application built right into the camera.
- Mobile photo printing – There's also an iPhone app which lets you sync the camera and your iphone via bluetooth and then you can print your iPhone photos right from the Polaroid Snap Touch printer. How cool is that?
- Great price – The Polaroid Snap Touch is under $200 and Ritz Camera offers free shipping! The package comes with the camera and the USB cable for charging. You buy the extra Zink paper packs.
This isn't meant to be a kid proof camera. It's a real camera with nice features than you and your kids will love. However, my 4th grader loves it and had so much fun taking her own photos on our trip and then printing out as many as she wanted. This is a great camera for the casual photographer. The photos are decent quality when printed and the price/value is great. I really love that we can print from our phones too! I haven't tried printing the photos to a printer on larger paper, but I think with a 13 MP camera, you can get some nice, fun photos to share.
Check out the Polaroid Snap Touch Camera at Ritz Camera.