You don't have to be outside in the cold or even live in a cold place to enjoy winter. You can make a paper snowball with paper to make pretty winter decor. These paper snowballs feature pretty snowflake cut outs and are so much easier to make then you might think. So grab a pile of your favorite winter colored paper and let's make some snowballs!
Paper Snowball Pretty DIY Decor
Make pretty snowflake cut out paper balls, aka snowballs. Add a touch of winter to your decor or make a whole bunch and use to decorate the tree. You can change the size of your snowballs and even use as a gift tag decoration!
- Cricut Explore Cutting Machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Snowball cut design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Light Blue Cardstock
You can decorate with these paper snowballs for fun winter celebrations. Or make snowball decor for the winter holidays. I made some smaller snowballs and decorated my Christmas tree with them.
- Follow onscreen instructions to score and cut 12 circles designs.
- Fold all edges for each circle cut.
- Glue 1 edge from each of two circles together. Continue to glue edges together until all the circles are connected together, leaving one edge un-glued.
- Cut a piece of twine about 8” long. Fold in half. Tie a knot at the open end, leaving 1” of twine at the open end.
- Place the knot end of the twine inside the paper snowball, making sure the knot is also inside the snowball.
- Glue the remaining edge flap closed.
Tip: I like to place the twine at a corner of the sealed edge.
You can even make these paper snowballs and have an indoor snowball fight! What will you do with your pretty paper craft?