Make your own custom calendar page with this free October calendar SVG design by Jen Goode. You can change the dates, colors, paper choice and even change the featured art. Print out your favorite photo or draw a Halloween scene to showcase with this fun and easy to make October Cricut project.
You can also change out the numbers for this October calendar year after year. Just go into Design Space and adapt the numbers for the month you need. I've set up one set of calendar numbers that you can use for your own projects. If you have Cricut Access, this font is free!
- Cricut Explore™
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- DIY October Calendar SVG file by Jen Goode (see below)
- DIY March Calendar numbers – Cricut Design Space canvas
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock – your choices of colors
- Pre-print photo or artwork of your choice – 5″x7″
- Set the Days of the week layer and the white background behind it as print.
- The boxes that make up the month, set as draw/write. This layer will not print as is.
- If you’d like to add in printed numbers for the days, add in your own text layer and create the individual numbers.
- Cut the Month design and the background layer from different colored cardstock. Add in your own pretty picture in the frame and there you have it!
You can also add in fun Halloween or Fall related designs to fill the art feature frame area of this calendar page. Pick your favorites and make your own unique calendar page.