I love taking pictures and sharing them with friends and family. I don’t do it nearly as much as I should. it seems I have a million photos on my phone and I might share 2, once in a while. Well why not take those two photos and turn those moments into something even more special? You can turn your photos into keepsakes and special gifts for those you love. So I made some photo signs to share with you so you can make some gifts with your photos too!
I Love You Photo Signs
These free printable photo signs make a perfect picture accessory! Download and print out these signs to use in your own photos. Color them, paint them or add some glitter. You can decorate them however you’d like or use them straight out of the printer. You can also use these signs as inspiration to make your own photo signs. I’d love to see what you create!
Ideas of ways to use your photo signs:
- Make a little love note and send it off to Grandma
- Frame each photo individually and display on your photo wall.
- Take a picture with each family member holding a different sign.
- Make a collage of photo signs, each decorated or colored differently and hang that on your wall.
- Use your photo sign collage in a big family photo as a keepsake for Grandma and Grandpa’s anniversary gift.
- Make a birthday card.
- Turn these photo signs into t-shirt transfers and wear the shirts to a family reunion.
- Make little printed signs and yard bomb someone with all of them an anniversary surprise. (Yard bomb = fill the yard with a whole bunch of signs.)
- Make a banner and hang it on the wall in someone’s room.
- Print the signs and greet someone at the airport with them.
- Make a card with different love photos and send it off to someone you miss.
How are you going to use these photo signs?
Download these printable photo signs
I can’t wait to hear how you get creative! Please share your ideas or photos in the comments below or online, tag me #jengoodeart!