Disclosure: A Big Thank YOU to Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring today’s art inspiration.
What do you like to do for your Mom for Mother’s day? I usually make something, adding my own little artistic touch to the gift. My mom and I both share a love for art. She is the one that taught me about art and showed me how to be brave and create art I Love. My grandmother was very creative and enjoyed making projects of her own, she especially loved to collect Indian art. Now I’m passing this love of art on to my own daughter. That’s 4 generations of art loving in one family! So of course, for Mother’s Day, an art gift is the perfect fit.
This is me and my mom a few weeks ago. We spent the day exploring the Denver Museum of Contemporary Art. I’ll have to share more pictures from that day.. we saw all kinds of interesting things.
If you’re looking for Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for your artsy mom, look no further! If your mom enjoys creating art or appreciates art created by others, World Market has an amazing selection of unique gifts she is going to really love! You’ll find an amazing array of handcrafted gift items made by artisans from around the world. Whether you want to give mom a small token of your love little a beautiful pair of earrings or surprise her with a big art piece for her wall, you will find plenty of inspiration at WM.
Here are some of my Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
PLUS, keep reading to learn how you can enter the My Amazing Mom Sweepstakes.
Gift Ideas for the Art Loving Mom
- Pick up a pretty Ecojot journal and pair it with a gorgeous hand carved White Washed pencil box. Fill it up with these fun Andy Warhol pencils and VOILA, the perfect gift for the mom who likes to draw and write. She can doodle until her heart’s content!
- You can also pair those fun pencils and pencil case with these fabulous art styled notecards from Shutterfly. These Vintage Fleur stationery set has a fun hand drawn vintage flare I just love.
- Maybe your mom isn’t an artist herself but she sure does love pretty art pieces. You can give her a handpicked Organic vase and fill it with these pretty Mixed Floral flower bunches. She won’t even have to remember to water this beautiful bouquet, she can just enjoy it for months to come.
- Some moms love to wear their favorite art. So why not give mom a beautiful watercolor style art scarf. This Mint Floral Infinity Scarf is filled with beautiful colors, perfect Spring or Summer outfits.
- If you like gifts for more of a personal touch, pick your favorite photo of you and mom together. Pair your picture with this beautiful White Wash Heart Frame. By the way (little hint) this frame would also look stunning with the flower vase we just picked out!
- Let’s take that personalized gift idea one step further by making a custom Wood Print Collage over at Shutterfly. These prints are definitely a unique decor piece Mom is going to adore for years!
- If your mom likes jewelry, this Multi-colored chip bracelet is handcrafted by artisans in Istanbul. It’s full of color to match any number of Mom’s favorite outfits.
- After all that shopping, you still need to wrap it all up, right? World Market also pretty gift bags, gift wrap and cards to finish off your gifts.
You can find even more art gift ideas on my Gifts for Art Lovers Pinterest Board.
Is your mom an art loving mom? Head to World Market and explore all the aisles for your favorite gift ideas. There are SO MANY fabulous artisan gifts, I think you’ll want to buy a gift for yourself too! I love World Market! So go on, what are YOU going to give your mom for Mother’s Day?
Do you LOVE World Market Too? Check out this fun idea… Chili Bar inspired by the Divergent Movie and World Market
Head over to the World Market for more DIY inspirations!