Summer always inspires me to draw more flowers. I usually end up with more flowers on paper than I do in my garden. So today I have a floral art card printable and coloring page for you. I started out working on a new printable coloring page idea. I pulled out the watercolors to play with the design and loved how it turned out so much that I decided to turn it into a little note card. You can use the free coloring page to practice you own coloring techniques or make a pretty piece of decor for your home. I hope you love it too!
Floral Art Card Printable and Coloring Page
This printable floral art card is designed to fit a standard greeting card sized envelope. Make your own envelope or grab one out of that box of Christmas cards you have left over. I’ve also got a few envelope cut designs in Cricut Design Space you can use with your Cricut machine.
You can use watercolor colors on your favorite coloring pages for a whole different look. Have you tried it before? One little trick, make sure to not over-wet the paper as the black ink could bleed.
Floral Art Card Printable
You don’t have to use cards as just cards. You can create all kinds of things with the art. Here are a couple ideas to inspire your creativity.
5 things you can make with this printable floral art card:
- Cut out the front of the card and decoupage onto to the lid of the little box.
- Cut out just the mason jar and use as a gift tag.
- Make pretty home decor – Head over to The Country Chic Cottage to learn how I turned it into framed floral art card decor.
- Cut out the individual flowers and use in a mixed media project.
- Use as is and send someone special a little note. (You thought of that already though, right?).
- Bonus idea – Print out the floral art onto a fabric transfer sheet and iron on a tote bag, then fill it up with treats and give as a gift.
Download this pretty floral art card and the floral sketch coloring page. Have fun creating something I hope you love!
How will you use this pretty floral art card? Hope over to the 100 Directions facebook page and share a photo, I’d love to see what you create!