This easy Valentine's Party snack mix is so yummy and quick to make. I think party mix is one of the best treats to make for Valentine's day. You can mix in a whole variety of flavors to fit your tastes and customize the colors to fit the theme you are going for perfectly. Combine this treat with the cute little Valentine's Day mini treat bags and you'll have yourself some adorable bags of delicious to share!
Easy Valentine's Party Snack Mix
The ingredients below are just suggestions. You can make your party mix just like mine, or add in your own favorite flavors. I've made a variety of these simple party mixes, so take a look at them all and you'll see how you can change up your own recipe.
- 3 Cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 Cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 Cup Red berries from Captain Crunch Berries Cereal
- 1-2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Red M&Ms (or use a Valentine's Mix if you have it)
- 1 tbs Salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup Cherry baking chips
- Red sprinkles
- 10 ounces almond bark melting chocolate – white
- Pink/red food coloring
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in all Chex and Cheerios . Spread out on a baking sheet (I cover mine with parchment paper). The sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle in layers of cereal berries.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until chex cereal is slightly browned.
- Layer additional ingredients over cereal mix on baking sheet… cherry chips, M&Ms, marshmallows and cereal berries.
- Melt 1/2 the almond bark. Use a fork and drizzle over the party mix.
- Melt other half of almond bark and then mix in food coloring to turn pink. Drizzle over party mix.
- Sprinkle the red baking sprinkles over the top of the whole mix.
- Allow almond bark to harden.
Pour party mix into large bowl and serve. You can also scoop party mix into individual serving sized bags, tie with a bow and hand out at a class party.
That's it. Super easy and delicious party mix you can make for Valentine's day! The kids can have fun helping create this treat too… experiment and enjoy!
More Valentine's Ideas
Check out the Valentine's Day ideas section for more fun tutorials and activities you can do. You'll also find Valentine's Day printables you can download and create with! I'd love to hear if you try this recipe. Please leave a comment below, stop by the100 Directions Facebook page or tag me #jengoodeart to share your own fun creations.