No matter what cause you support, I have a Support Ribbon nail art idea for you! You can use your Cricut machine and my ribbon design cut file to create your own ribbon art for any color combination you love! Pink ribbon rallying and is a big deal around here. For me, October has always been an important month because it's the time of year so many people join in to support Breast Cancer Awareness. It's a year round cause, but October has been the month so many recognize. This is such a super quick and easy project, you'll be making ribbons all the time!
Easy Support Ribbon Nail Art
Whether you support Breast Cancer Awareness, Childhood Cancer, Austism Awareness or any of the hundreds of other awesome causes, you can make support ribbon nail art to coordinate with your cause. It's like taking little bits of art with you ever where you go!
Materials you need:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Support Ribbon nail art Cricut Make-it-Now project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Colored Vinyl or Printable Vinyl. Do NOT want to use iron on vinyl.. it won't stick.
- Nail polish
Shop for Cricut Supplies and materials
Designs by Jen Goode in this project:
- Ribbon Art by Jen Goode #M14E0EF
- Go to the Make-it-Now project for my Support Ribbon Nail Art. Cut out on a standard piece of paper to test the sizing. I've designed the cuts to fit a thumb and 4 fingers. Adjust the sizing as needed.
- Follow the online directions to cut the ribbons out.
- Paint your nails with your favorite nail polish and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Peel the vinyl from the backing and place on each nail as appropriate. Rub the vinyl to ensure it is securely adhered to your nail.
- Seal the vinyl on your nail with a clear polish and allow to dry.
- To make multi-colored or glitter ribbon nail art, paint your vinyl or transfer paper with your favorite nail polish and let dry. Then cut the ribbon art and voila! You'll have a nail polish painted art design that easily transfers to your own finger nails.
- Use the printable vinyl and you can color the paper or print out with any image you want and then cut the design.
I even added a little sparkly gem to one of my nails for extra bling. Check out my Pink Ribbon Nails!
CLICK HERE to go to Cricut Design Space to
Make your own Support Ribbon Nail Art Now
The best part – if you are supporting a cause with a team of people, you don't have to stick with just matching t-shirts. Now you can have matching manicures and have a nail art party! Get together before your event and have fun with your own Support Ribbon Nail art night… you can cut out as many ribbons as you need AND, you can even make more ribbon accessories.
If you want to have even more fun making Support Ribbon projects with your Cricut, check out my Support Ribbon Charm jewelry tutorial.
Looking for good nail polish? I'm loving the nail polish from Julep! Join the Julep Maven Program and save on all your nail polish – check all all the fabulous Nail Color