Dress up your Halloween cupcakes and treats with easy to make Witch Halloween Cupcake Toppers. You can customize these DIY cupcake pics with your own favorite Halloween colors. Create a whole so in no time with this quick Halloween Cricut project. The witch design can be used in a wide variety of other Halloween party decor too, resize the image, re-color get creative!
Easy DIY Witch Halloween Cupcake Toppers
Cupcakes are so fun and easy to customize. These Easy DIY Witch Halloween Cupcake Toppers go perfectly with any Halloween color scheme and only take a few minutes to make. Let your Cricut Machine do all the work for you… just print, cut, glue and decorate your cupcakes! For extra decorative fun, you can add a little glitter or change the colors to create a variety of different little witches.
- Cricut Machine and Cricut Design Space account
- Witch design by Jen Goode
- White cardstock
Tip: I've set up a Cricut Design Space canvas with this witch design ready to create with sizing already set for cupcake toppers. Get started here.
- Either goto the pre-set canvas or start a new Design Space project and insert the witch design.
- Follow on-screen instructions to print-then-cut the witch design using white cardstock.
- Glue a toothpick to the back of the witch legs and allow to dry.
- Decorate your cupcakes and add the new witch toppers. Enjoy!
Make a whole batch of cupcakes or just one… although I think cupcakes are always better when there are enough to share!
Tip: For this cupcake (really, a pumpkin spice muffin!), I added orange cake frosting, orange candy sprinkles and black sugar sprinkles. Easy!
Optionally: cut out spiderweb cutouts and create a fun spiderweb cupcake wrapper. I've set this up in the canvas as well, cut two web sets to create one wrapper.
If you like this Halloween design, check out the entire Halloween Art Set I've created for Cricut. More info here.
More Fun Halloween Witch Cupcake Ideas:
- You can use this same are to create a number of different looks and decor pieces. Here are some ideas for you to try.
- Customize the witch design, changing the colors to create different looks. Try black and white tights with a purple dress or all black and white with silver or purple glitter accents.
- Make green or purple frosting to give the cupcakes a whole different look.
- Put the cupcakes in white wrappers and cut the spiderwebs out of black cardstock instead.
- Use the spiderweb and and witch to create an alternating string of garland.
- Increase the size of the witch design and make a not-so-spooky table centerpiece.
- Use the witch and spiderweb to create party invitations.
What fun Halloween ideas do you have to use these art piece? I'd love to hear what YOU create it! Stop by the 100 Directions Facebook page or share your creations on Instagram. Don't forget to tag me #jgoodedesigns