So you're planning an ice cream party and need a little decor? I have a fun ice cream party garland you can make in no time with your Cricut machine! You can mix and match the ice cream flavors and even the cone style to create a little you'll love. These cute ice cream illustrations can be strung together and hung up to add a personal touch to your party decor. One of my favorite, yummy cricut project ideas, I hope you love it too!
DIY Ice Cream Party Garland
These ice cream designs come in a variety of flavors. You can pick and choose which ice cream you want with which cone type to personalize your ice cream party decor. I'm a big fan of bubble gum ice cream… I don't like to eat it, but it's so much fun to decorate with!
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Ice Cream Cone Print Then Cut Designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White cardstock
- Clear tape
- Follow the Design Space Make-it-Now instructions to print then cut the t-shirt design on to iron-on transfer paper.
- Lay out Ice cream cut outs in the order you would like the flavors to display, design facing down.
- Place twine near the top of each ice cream design and apply a piece of tape to adhere in place.
Tip: Add some glitter to the ice cream designs for extra sparkle.
MORE DIY Ice Cream Party Ideas
This party decor project coordinates with more ice cream party DIY projects.