Make your own pretty wall art for Thanksgiving with my leaf design set created for Cricut. You can create this Give Thanks Wall Art in about 15 minutes. It’s a simple Cricut project you just print and frame!
Add extra gold foil sparkle or customize this art with your own personal touch. You decide! I think it would look really pretty with real leaf accents and set up on the mantel or on a side table. Go grab your Cricut machine and let’s get creating!
DIY Give Thanks Wall Art
Create a pretty decor accent with this quick and easy Thankful craft. This is a printable art design that you can modify with your own color choices, print and frame. Add in gold foil leaf accents for a pretty sparkle.
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Leaf print then cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White, burgundy and brown cardstock
- Adhesive Gold Foil (optional)
- Double sided tape
- After you open up the design canvas in Design Space, you can change the leaf colors or font if you’d like, or leave as is.
- Follow onscreen instructions to print then cut full design.
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut each colored mat and gold leaf pieces.
- Layer colored mats on top of printed art.
- Tape or glue in place.
- Add gold leaf cut outs for an extra sparkle.
- Frame as desired.
Idea: You can use this design to make place cards, greeting cards and gift tags. Have fun creating… I’d love I think you’ll love how easy this project is to make and you can customize it so many ways. Change the mat colors, adjust the leaves in the print, even add foil accents. I hope you have fun and Thank YOU for sharing your day with me.