Make your own black and white Halloween wreath to accent your Halloween decor. This mini wreath is super easy to customize and you can adapt the design to create all wreaths in all different sizes to fit your decor style. Grab your Cricut machine and let's get crafting some Halloween decor!
DIY Black and White Halloween Wreath
You can create this Halloween wreath with paper or fabric. Add some accent colors like orange or purple or stick with classic black and white. Bonus! I've set up a Cricut Design Space canvas with all the bat cut outs sized and ready for you to create.
- Digital Happy Halloween SVG cut file designed by Jen Goode
(You can purchase this design in my etsy shop)
- Decorative Bat cut design by Jen Goode (Available through Cricut Design Space)
- Cricut cutting machine and Design Space account
- Mini grapevine wreath
- White spray paint
- Spray paint your grapevine wreath white and allow to dry.
- Log in to your Cricut Design Space account and visit the bat design canvas. The Upload the Happy Halloween design to add to this project canvas.
- Customize the design however you'd like and then follow the on-screen instructions to cut out your banner design pieces from cardstock.
- Layout the cut pieces on your wreath how you'd like and then glue in place.
One version of my wreath project includes an orange background of the text to help show off the Happy Halloween word art.
Have fun with this project, personalize it, add glitter, change the colors and make it your own!
Head to etsy to grab your own copy of the Happy Happy banner SVG. You can use it for all kinds of Halloween decor. I'd love to see what YOU create!
I hope you have fun making this Black and White Halloween Wreath. Grab the Happy Halloween banner and make a bunch of Halloween DIY decor pieces this year! Check out the other fun projects you can make with the Bat cut design I've created…. I can't wait to hear all about the things you make!