Bring a little fruit fun into your home with one of these cute fruit crafts. Whether you are planning a bright summer party or are tired of all the winter snow, fruit themed crafts are a fun way to add a little extra sunshine to the day. Go with bright and bold or even neon, fruit art is a perfect theme for crafts to make. If you get the basic circle design down, there are a ton of different fruits you can make too… lemon, watermelon or maybe some oranges and limes. I love that there are so many fun and fruity ideas to make, from quick party ideas to fun home decor accents. Pick your favorites and have fun making your own fruit crafts!
Cute Fruit Crafts
Pick your favorite cute fruits and make some fun crafts! Whether you like to make paper crafts, sew or love making new pieces to accent your home, these fun fruit crafts will inspire all kinds of colorful projects. Which one is your favorite?
- DIY Painted Wood Fruit Signs from Liz on Call
- Strawberry Pom Poms from Mr. Printables
- Fruity Pebbles Pendant Necklace from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Watermelon Monogram Letters from Kara’s Party Ideas
- Cute Wooden Fruit Trinket Boxes from Damask Love
- Citrus Coasters from Purl SoHo
- Cute Fruit Keychains from Dream a Little Bigger
- Perler Bead Fruit Bowl from Vikalpah
- Felt Fruit from Do Crafts
You’ve got to check out these super cute Citrus Slice Center pieces from HGTV on Pinterest. They are darling and oh so easy to make!
When you’re finished crafting, make up a batch of Strawberry Ginger Lemonade or maybe some yummy fruit salad and enjoy a job well done! If you prefer food crafts, check out my cute lemonade stand cookies and printables… with a couple bags of royal icing and you can create cute fruit cookies all day!