Rock out with fun 80s themed printables! Because Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I created this 80s coloring page for you to enjoy. Plus, I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite designer friends to create this excellent bundle. You can download, print, color, create, decorate and explore with this entire collection of 80s art.
In memory of Linda Lopez from Fun for Little Ones – a talented member of our monthly printable group. I did not know her well, but I hear she loved all things 80’s. So this month’s collection has been designed in her honor. Stop by her site and take a look at all the fantastic activities she shared for families to enjoy together.
80s Printables you can create with
Get Crafty with an 80’s Vibe! Below you will find a totally awesome collection of 80s themes printables. Pick your favorites or download them all. Each design have been offered by a different designer. Visit each website to learn more about the art and what you can do with it.
Color your own 80s art page
I created this 80s coloring page for you to enjoy. From Cyndi Lauper and Madonna to Debbie Gibson and Ah Ha, I loved the 80s style. I’m not a fan of the giant shoulder pads now, but I sure did wear them well in high school! This Girls Just Wanna Have Fun coloring page was inspired by all the neon and big hair I remember from the 80s. Color it with bold, neon markers and then find a fun place to display it!
This coloring page, along with the rest of the 80s printable bundle would be perfect for a themed party or group activity!
What Can You Create with 80s Printables
Here’s a list of ideas of things you can make with this printable collection. Think beyond the coloring page or activity sheet. You can get creative and make even more things with this set. Here are some ideas for you…
- Party favors – make banners, place settings and even good bags.
- Stationery – combine note cards with fun 80s art to make a cute 80s themed stationery set.
- Room decor – create party decor or add accents to a game room or even a d dorm room.
- Surprise treat boxes and care packages – fill a box with classic retro candies and 80s stickers, cards and fun accents for the perfect surprise gift.
- School locker decorations – bright stickers and cute notes are always in styles for school lockers.
- Iron-on designs – print some of these 80s designs on to iron-on transfers and heat set them on backpacks, jackets, canvas shoes and more!
More 80s printables
Take a look at all these fun activities and projects you can make. Just download, print and create!
80s printables – fun for everyone!
- Cassette Treat Box – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cassette Tape Card – Tried and True
- How To Give Your Kids An 80’s Summer – Hello Creative Family
- 80s Movie Guessing Game – Mad in Crafts
80’s Printable Activities for the family!
- Boom Box Card – Persia Lou
- 80’s Music Bingo – Happy Go Lucky
- Stay Rad coloring page – Liz on Call
- 80’s Mixed Tape Gift Card – Printable Crush
Printable 80’s Activity Sheets
- 80s Party Banner – The Country Chic Cottage
- 80s Coloring Page and Printable Art – 100 Directions
- 80’s Party Circles – Everyday Party Magazine
- 80’s Printable Stickers – Crafting in the Rain
Whether you’re planning and 80s themed party or just looking for some fun for a school break, this 80s collection of printable activity sheets is sure to bring some smiles! You don’t have to be an 80s kid to love the vibrant colors, great music and cool vibes of 80s style.
I hope you enjoy it!