I love summer for so many reasons, but the chance to get outside and put together some fabulous outdoor entertaining ideas is one of my favorites. There are delicious foods and beautiful bouquets just waiting to be created and shared. I love bringing the outdoors inside, but being outside can't be beat. So this week, I picked 8 summer ideas to inspire your own outdoor entertaining. I can't wait to hear about your own outdoor fun!
8 Outdoor Entertaining ideas to make this Summer
Whether you love to cook or are the happy host of a summer potluck feast, outdoor gatherings are the best! Don't fuss too much, just invite your friends and enjoy the weather!
Here's my short list of things to do when summer entertaining:
- Have great food and drink – you can either make it all or ask everyone to bring something to share
- Have some kind of entertainment – either games or music or an outdoor movie.
- Mingle – introduce new friends to eachother, chat a bit with each guest and enjoy time together.
- Make sure to think about things like seating, bug prevention (depending where you live) and shade or cover for hot sunny days or light rain in the afternoon.
What do you love most about outdoor entertaining?
Share your own creations in the link party below.
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party, one of the biggest blog parties around! Thank you for your enthusiasm and loyalty to our party each week. We love to feature YOU and love it even more when we see our readers continue to link up with us each and every week. Seriously…you guys ROCK!!
As usual, our party hostesses are the lovely…
This week’s features were chosen by Jen from 100 Directions.
Summer outdoor entertaining ideas
Summer means we're outside on the deck or at the park or BBQ on the patio. I love when we can finally get outside and enjoy all the color and flavor of the season! This week I chose my favorite outdoor entertaining ideas that YOU can make. Pick a project, invite over some friends, get outside and have some fun! I can't wait to hear what you love to make for your summer outdoor entertaining.
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD