I love cupcakes to much! They are tiny little cakes that you can make in so many different flavors and decorating combinations… and you don't have to share your own cupcake with anyone if you don't want to. Bonus! This week's featured theme is 8 Must Make Cupcakes and wow do these featured cupcakes look delicious! In my hunt for some photos to showcase for this week's theme, I ran across this cute shot of my youngest when she was 3. Tiny cupcakes for tiny tots are some of my favorite!
My own Cupcake Projects
From recipes to crafts, I've got all kinds of cute and yummy cupcake ideas for you. Here are a few:
- Happy Birthday Cupcake coloring page and card
- DIY Mini Clay Cupcakes
- Cute Cupcakes Art gifts
- Cupcake Rainbow Party Printables
I've also got a cupcake board on pinterest you can follow.
Let's start this party!
We are so glad to have you join us for Monday Funday Link Party! You are currently attending one of the most fabulous link parties on the internet and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have you on our guest list!
Our party hostesses are:
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl from That’s What Che Said…
8 Must Make Cupcakes
I am headed to Social Media on the Sand Conference in Jamaica in October and I have been spending some time working on getting rid of the love handles for the trip, so I have not had a cupcake in FOR-EVER…so without further ado, I have some awesomely delicious cupcake recipes for you and even one for your pup! 🙂
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we?
- A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD