Add a little extra Fall color with pretty Thanksgiving table setting decorations you can make with your Cricut. I have a free SVG cut file for you. Cut pretty Fall leaves and accents to decorate the table, make name cards or add to the centerpiece for your family gathering.
Make Thanksgiving Decorations for the Table
This Fall leaf SVG file can be mixed and matched to create a whole variety of pretty accents to add to your Thanksgiving decorations. Create cute place cards and personalize with each guests’ name or leave the text banner off of your design and decorate with Fall leaves.
- Cricut Machine and Cricut Design Space account
- Fall leaf SVG by Jen Goode
- Cardstock or paper
- Copper metallic vinyl
A note about paper choices. I used a white, textured paper that I printed a watercolor design on. You can get the printable watercolor paper below.
- Download the fall leaf SVG (below)
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space. Set it up to cut the colors and layout that you’d like.
- Add text to your design. I used the Cricut Cake font, but you can use whatever font you’d like. I added text as a vinyl cut design that I applied to paper cutout later.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the various layers and materials.
- Assemble the cut pieces. Apply glue to the middle bottom of each leaf and adhere together. Glue the two banner sizes together. Apply vinyl to the banner and glue the banner to the leaf bundle.
SVG Cut Files for Thanksgiving
This free SVG file is perfect for Fall. Use it to decorate your Thanksgiving table or make other Fall decor.
Multiple Thanksgiving Table Decoration ideas with 1 SVG file:
Make all these Thanksgiving projects with this single SVG file.
- Personalize name place cards
- Napkin ring accents
- Fall wreath made from paper
- Pretty leaf centerpieces – add paper leaves to this Fresh Fruit Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Use with iron-on vinyl to decorate a Thanksgiving tea towel
- Use regular vinyl to decorate a candle holder
- Decorate placemats and table runners
What fun ideas do you have using these leaf cutouts?
More Thanksgiving Ideas You Can Make with Your Cricut
I’ve joined up with some of my favorite creative people to share even more free Thanksgiving SVG files. Take a look!
DIY Thanksgiving ideas you can make with free SVG files
Download your favorite SVG files and create fun Cricut projects with these Free Thanksgiving Ideas.
1. Rachel’s Trifle (From Friends) – The Simply Crafted Life
2. The Bird is the Word – Pattern Revolution
3. Always Eat the Pie – That’s What Che Said
4. Family, Pie, Football, Thankful – Pineapple Paper Co.
5. Thanksgiving Maternity Shirt – The Country Chic Cottage
6. Leftovers are for Quitters – Happiness is Homemade
7. Best Leg Day Ever – Everyday Party Magazine
8. Place Setting Accent – 100 Directions
9. Modern Leaf SVG – seeLINDSAY
10. Hey There Hot Stuff(ing) – Kingston Crafts
11. Friendsgiving – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
12. Gobble Til You Wobble – Happy Go Lucky
13. #Blessed – Hello Creative Family
14. Let’s Eat – Crating in the Rain
Also Make These Thanksgiving Decoration Ideas
Here are more project ideas you can make to decorate for Thanksgiving.
- Quick Decorative Serving Tray
- Pretty Family flower pick for your Thanksgiving table
- Make a Thankful Tree
Whether you are looking for fun Thanksgiving t-shirt designs or Thanksgiving decoration ideas, these SVGs are perfect for your Cricut crafting. Make Thanksgiving table decorations in minutes with easy to cut Fall leave designs and watercolor paper. I’d love to see what you create! Share your projects with me on the 100 Directions Facebook page. I’m excited to see how you use all these fun files!