You can send Mom an image text card, it’s quick and easy! You can add your own notes and send it off for Mother’s day. This is a simple DIY Mother’s Day Idea that is affordable and easy to create. No wait time, no last minute shopping, but thoughtful messages and time spent chatting with Mom.
It’s the perfect way to send a card for Mother’s Day without having to go to the store or the post office.
How to send a Mother’s Day card using Text messaging
Send Mom a card for Mother’s day right to her phone or email via text messaging. You can use any photo, image or even a printable you’d like. The key is to have access to the image however you are sending. So grab your phone send mom a little extra love.
Send Mom a text card – follow these steps
- Pick an image to share.
- Save it to your mobile phone photo library
- Then send the image via text messages like you would any other photo.
Choose an image to download from this selection I’ve created for you.
Personal use only. Please do not remove the copyright from the images.
More ways to send Mom a text message card for Mother’s Day.
- Printable coloring pages – if you have an ipad with Procreate, you can import a coloring page, color it and then save to send to Mom. More coloring pages are here.
- Printable Mother’s Day Cards – either save the care print out and crop to size in a mobile app, or download and print the card and then take a photo to send. Better yet, take a photo of yourself holding the card and send that picture to Mom!
- Printable Art – if you have printable art you love, check the permissions. You might be able to share an image of it as a text message card. Don’t share it as a full size printable, just share as a text photo.
- Photos of projects you’ve made – Have you made your own craft projects or art designs? What about all those Mother’s Day Cards you can make with your Cricut? Take a photo and share it as a virtual card too!
Here’s more DIY Mother’s Day Ideas you can make, check out the entire list!