This quick Easter Bunny nail art project if perfect when you want to add a little extra sparkle for Easter. I used to buy a new dress just for Easter, but now life is so busy, I don't have time to shop for a one day dress. But I do have time to pretty up my nails.
Grab some quick dry nail polish and you'll save even more time. This DIY Easter project is quick, fun and easy to create with the help of your Cricut. Today I'll show you how create this nail art yourself – let's add cute little bunnies to your own nails.
Quick Easter Bunny Nail Art
You can customize this Easter nail art look with your own choice for nail colors. I just added a single bunny to each hand, but you could put a bunny on each finger if you'd like. I started off with a simple ombre nail color paint job on my nails. you can use 3-4 different colors to create this look in no time. Check out my ombre nail art tutorial here. Or, go with a single color… pick your favorite Easter color.
You can use different colors and brands, this are the nail colors I used. This pretty iridescent Easter egg was my color inspiration for this project. How pretty is this!?
- Nail polish
- Quick dry top coat – I prefer Out the Door quick dry top coat
- Cricut Machine
- Free Easter icons SVG cut file (see below)
- Gold adhesive foil
- Paint your nails however you'd like. I created an ombre look. Get the Easy Ombre Nail Art tutorial here.
- Upload the Easter icons SVG to Cricut Design Space. Hide all the icons except the bunny body. Shrink the bunny image to just under 1/4″ wide. Cut the image using the vinyl setting and gold adhesive foil.
- Apply the bunny cut out to your dry, painted nails.
- Apply 2-3 coats of top coat to your nail, allowing the polish to dry between applications.
That's it! I like to add enough top coat to blend the edge of the vinyl with the rest of the polish. Depending on how much you use your hands, the foil may last a while. I am always washing my hands, crafting and washing my hands some more, so polish in general only lasts a few days for me. Yours may last longer.
Easter Icons SVG
I'd love to hear how your Easter nail art turns out! Tell me about it, share a photo and tag me… or stop by Facebook and share a photo.