I really like the look of the halloween banners used for decorating. I love the fabric style, but sometimes in a crunch sewing a bunch of Happy Halloween banner decorations just isn't going to happen. So I thought some neat printable banners would be a nice touch this year. I love the elegant black and white style of Halloween decor so that's where I went with this set.
These are simple, black and white pennant style banners that I designed and printed on a standard brown “kraft” type paper. Do an even more weathered type look, try printing them on brown paper lunch sacks and then crinkling them and glueing on to another piece of card stock.
There are 2 versions of this
Happy Halloween Banner printable.
Full Set includes 5 pages of pennant designs and coordinating round discs you can use as part of the banner or additional decor pieces.
To make your Happy Halloween Banner:
- Print out the printable decor pages.
- Cut out each individual pennant.
- Punch holes in the top corners of each pennant.
- String yarn or twine through the hole, front to back (so yarn is behind the pennant, not in front).
- Tie off ends and display as desired.
If you use these printable banner, I'd like to hear about! What fun Halloween decorating do you have planned?