I have print and color mini coloring pages for you today! This one page printable is a set of cute coloring pages you can customize and craft with. Add your favorite colors and a little sparkle if you’d like. You can also craft with these little printables. Make all kinds of mini crafts, share with friends and create with color for an afternoon.
Print and Color Mini Coloring Pages
Mini coloring pages are the perfect size for a little coloring project. Because these pages are smaller, they are quicker to complete so you can start crafting sooner. You can make all kinds of projects with coloring pages, or simply color and enjoy!
5 crafts to make with mini coloring pages
Coloring pages aren’t just for coloring. You can make all kinds of cute crafts with these pages. Get creative and experiment with ideas… color the pages and then craft something fun! Here are 5 ideas to get you started.
- Greeting cards – You can make cute greeting cards by simply folding cardstock into a card shape and then applying a colored coloring page to the front.
- Gift tags – use mini coloring pages to make pretty little gift tags. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your gift wrapping.
- Luggage tags – add a bit of custom style to your luggage or backpack with a hand-colored luggage tag. Just color the mini coloring page, layer with laminate or packing tape, punch a hole and add some ribbon.
- Mini art canvases – apply finished coloring pages to mini canvases and seal with Mod Podge. These make adorable accents to small spaces and gallery walls.
- Stickers – make a printed copy of your finished mini coloring pages using your printer and sticker paper. You can also use a Xyron to turn any standard paper into a sheet of stickers.
If you like this coloring printable, check out my coloring book on Amazon.
What fun craft projects will you make with these cute little coloring pages?