Here’s a fancy card that won’t take you hours to make. This Halloween Raven Card was designed by me with all kinds of little details and accents. I love the black, white and gold celebration colors and I think using these colors for Halloween is a whole new level of elegant and spooky combined. Loving it! I think you’ll have a ton of fun creating this Cricut project, I can’t wait to hear what else you do with these designs.
Halloween Raven Card
This Halloween card DIY makes use of all my favorite things about the Cricut Explore cutting machines. You can cut a fancy design from your favorite cardstock, print a fun background to use on the card and draw gold spiderweb accents… all with the Cricut Explore (air). Awesome, right!?
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Spiderweb Garland Make-it-Now project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock- black, gray, white and gold
- Gold pen
- Scoring pen
- Printer for the Print Then Cut images
Images used in this project – Raven #M77B78D, Spiderweb #M77B7AF, Halloween Banners #M77B5F3 and Square Cards #M7A8D9 Head to Cricut Design Space and search for these images to add them to your projects.
This is one of my all time favorite (so far) designs I’ve created. It’s like building a pretty puzzle, coming up with the shapes that fill the Raven’s body. Love it!
- Cut designs following on screen instructions for mat and tool changes.
- Add layers as shown in image and adhere in place to create the front of the card.
- Add any extra accents, glitter or ribbons you’d like.
This raven design coordinates with designs: Bat: #M77B755 and Leaf #M77B76B – You can find these designs in the Cricut Design Space.
This entire card set comes with a whole bunch of fun components.
- Card and envelope set.
- A set of 4 Print then Cut designs to use as the card front background and a fun Boo sticker for the envelope. This same set is also used to create the inside message pieces of the card. Mix and match to create your favorite card design for Halloween!
- Spiderweb design that you can draw on the card or cut out to make a cool spiderweb garland (among other great projects).
- Decorative Raven cut file which includes 2 cut layers, the fancy design and a background shadow image.
This raven design coordinates with designs: Bat: #M77B755 and Leaf #M77B76B – You can find these designs in the Cricut Design Space. Use the search feature and search using the item numbers. OR, you can browse my design in the Design Library.
I can’t wait to hear about the cards you make with this set! You can also use these components to create a whole pile of Halloween decor and even some fun t-shirts. I hope you have a blast getting creative for Halloween!