Make your own Monster Wreath with Cricut Cutouts for Halloween this year! These grapevine wreaths are super quick to make and fun for all ages. You can cut out a bunch of monster pieces with your Cricut and make this Halloween Cricut craft as a class or group project. Or have fun with the family decorating your own individual monsters.
Win a Cricut Maker cutting machine! Find out how you can enter to win your own Cricut Maker cutting machine. Details below!
DIY Monster Wreath with Cricut Cutouts
All the cut pieces are designed using basic shapes in Cricut Design Space and then flattened to print. So you can easily edit all the pieces to change sizes and colors however you’d like. You can use any kind of wreath you’d like. I chose a small grapdevine wreath that I spray painted black and let dry. This project would work with all kinds of wreath backgrounds.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- White cardstock
- Grapevine wreath – spray painted black
- Cricut cut Monster accessories
You can use white paper instead of cardstock. The cardstock is just sturdier and will last a little longer.
- Go to my pre-set Cricut project canvas for this Monster Wreath. The set includes a variety of eyes, some teeth and ears.
- Set the size of your monster accessory cutouts.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut out all the monster accessories.
- Decide where you’d like to put the different accessories. Glue in place.
- Display and enjoy.
Tip: test out the locations before you glue anything in place. It helps to find spots on the wreath to wedge the parts into before glueing.
More quick and easy Halloween project ideas
Check out today’s featured Halloween projects. Each project can be created in less than 15 minutes. YOU are going to have all kinds of creative fun this Halloween!
Pick your favorite Quick Cricut made Halloween project idea
- Spooky Halloween Decor from Annmakes
- Oogie Boogie Treat Bags from Tastefully Frugal
- Halloween Character Treat Bags from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Felt Unicorn Mask from Made by Melli
- Boo! sign from 5 Little Monsters
- Candy Corn Garland from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Star Wars Inspired Treat Bag from Make Life Lovely
- Halloween Bottle Labels from The Country Chic Cottage