Today I am sharing a simple project idea using your own mini doodle art. Instead of just drawing a card or hand written note with an illustration, you can make your own epoxy shapes and embellish your work with extra dimension. Add a little extra shine and impact to your pieces, no matter how small. Combine Epiphany craft tools with Xyron and a little magic happens!
- Xyron adhesive – I used the Mini Sticker Maker and 9″ Creative Station
- Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Pennant 25 and coordinating Bubble Caps
- Your own art and doodles
Making custom art accents for your paper crafting and mixed media:
- Make your art on any kind of drawing paper. if you don’t want to draw your own pieces, then you can simply use pre-printed papers.
- Apply Xyron adhesive using your favorite applicator.
- Place the design in the Epiphany punch. Apply an epoxy shape in the punch. Close and press down to cut out the shape and apply the epoxy shape to the paper all at once.
- Remove your new decor piece, peel the adhesive backing and apply where ever you’d like.
There are so many Epiphany shapes to choose from, you can make all kinds of mini art accents for your mixed media and paper craft projects. I’d love to hear what you come up with!
Now hop on over the Xyron’s Ain’t She Crafty blog to see what other fun projects the design team has made AND enter a great giveaway.