Over the past year I have been using essential oils to help eliminate chemicals from my home and promote health and wellness within my family. I love these products and how they've helped my family. I'm also sharing how you can try them for yourself.
Essential Oils SALE!
Sign Up TODAY and receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card AND the fabulous Resource guide, FREE!
(Offer ends at midnight on 12/26/2016)
DON'T FORGET: Email me to let me know you've signed up so we can send you your special Bonuses!
Get Started with Essential Oils
I have been using Young Living Essential Oils and I can't tell you how much I love them. I've tried other brands, I love the quality I've found with YL oils. Using essential oils has absolutely changed how my family thinks about our health and home. They've have become a part of daily lives in so many ways. We use them for a whole variety of things from cleaning to personal care.
Using Essential Oils
Essential Oils can be used in so many different ways. They are a great natural alternative to so many products we have in our homes without the chemicals. Young Living Essential Oils are of the highest quality and I love knowing that I'm providing my family with a natural choice. I'm still learning how to use essential oils, but here are a few ways that I use essential oils to help you get started.
- Aromatherapy – I love using different oils in my diffuser. Depending on my mood, I choose different combinations and my house fills with scents we love.
- Supporting health and wellness – There are a number of ways to use oils to help support a healthy body. From sugar scrubs and lotions to massage and even supplement and skin care.
- Cleaning – Some oils are perfect for keeping your home not only smelling fresh and clean but actually help clean and sanitize.
- Good dental hygiene – Young living has a number of dental hygiene products we love… all natural.
- Supporting a healthy diet – there is a new line of oils available that have been approved to use in food, you have to check them out and start adding these delicious natural flavors to your recipes!
READY TO GET STARTED with Essential Oils?
- Visit the sign up page.
Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
- Check Wholesale Member.
Be sure the “Member” (vs “retailer customer”) option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Enter my ID.
Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2998728 (so that I can send you your package!) Double check and make sure that number is in both fields, this is the only way to get all the extra freebies.
- Enter your Information.
If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
- Select which starter kit you want to get.
My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one that qualifies you to receive the educational package from me). The oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are the oils I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $160, or you can get a kit for $170 plus with a different essential oil diffuser! I started with the Bamboo Diffuser. I liked the look of it best… I love it so much I've since bought a second diffuser to use in another part of my home!
- Step 3 is Optional.
During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. ER is also mentioned below in relation to earning additional bonus oil on this purchase. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later and I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up.
- Go through the checkout process.
- BONUS (COMPLETELY Optional!) Sign up for Essential Rewards. Essential rewards is the autoship program with Young Living. When you purchase through ER you can get discounts in shipping and know your most used oils will arrive to your doorstep on a schedule. You also get a percentage back on your purchases depending how long you have been enrolled in the program. I now get 20% back on my oil purchases. (This step is completely optional!)
This is the starter kit I started with. I went with the premium kit and then upgraded to the Bamboo diffuser which I LOVE. This exact kit is not longer available, as some of the featured oils have changed… but of course, the new kits are even better! But just to give you an idea of all the things you get…. there's so much value in a premium kit, and the oils you'll receive are prefect to help you start learning and using these amazing products.
Some of my favorite Essential Oils and how we use them:
I haven't tried every oil, but I've slowly build up a nice library of options to choose from. My Personal favorites are Peppermint, Lemon and Bergamot – combined, they fill the air with a pretty fragrance that is both energizing and inspiring. Including essential oils in my family's daily life has been a great change in our lives. We feel better with fewer chemicals in our home and I want to share my love of oils with you, with the hopes that you will fall in love with them too!
- My Husband uses Panaway for his tired hands at the end of a long work day. He's an architect and uses his hand constantly. We've added Panaway to a lotion that he rubs into his hands throughout the day.
- We use different citrus oils to fill out home with a clean, uplifting fragrance.
- I love the Thieves toothpaste and mouthwash. I used to use Sensodine and I've found Thieves to be just as effective for my teeth. At first the flavors of these products is a little odd, but now that I've been using them, other products are entirely too strong and sweet.
- First thing in the morning, I might diffuse grapefruit and peppermint for a little pick-me-up.
- At the end of a long work week, we fill the air with lavender to start off a relaxing weekend.
- I've recently found Thieves essential oil is excellent for supporting my immune system when traveling. I've been carrying it with me in a little glass roller bottle mixed with almond oil. I put a little on my wrists throughout the day when traveling and shaking those millions of hands or handing out hugs at all the conferences I've been attending. 4 conferences in 5 weeks and I returned home feeling great.
- I like to use either coconut oil or jojo oil mixed with Frankincense on my skin instead of heavy night creams.
- Orange essential oil or any of the citrus oils are fantastic in water as a light drink any time of day.
- I recently discovered tangerine oil mixed with jojo oil is wonderful for soothing tired legs from extensive travel. I have feet and ankles that like to swell when I travel or walk a lot… I use this oil mix on my legs for a little soothing massage.
ESSENTIAL OIL IDEAS
Here are just a few essential oil ideas to get you started:
- Aromatherapy Playdough
- Thieves All Purpose Cleaner (oh I love this stuff)
- Coconut Oil Body Butter
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are Essential Oils?Essential oils are the life force of our natural environment and created to work perfectly with our bodies. Essential oils are derived from plants and are highly concentrated, fragrant liquids that can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the individual oil. It might seem like this is a new thing in health and wellness, but really people have been using essential oils around the globe for thousands of years!There are lots of places you can buy essential oils, but Young Living is a brand I trust and a pioneer in bringing the use of therapeutic oils to the United States. I absolutely trust the quality of this product. Find out more about Essential Oils
- Do I have to sign up Wholesale?
- Yes, to get our freebies pack you need to sign up wholesale. This will save you a TON (24% from the cost of the products retail and allows you to save on shipping and qualifies you to be part of the Rewards program. Lots of benefits!
- Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
- Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. This is a lot like a membership at Sam’s Club or Cosco. When you become a wholesale member, you get a discount on future orders, a special link to share with friends and get credit for their purchases.
- Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
- There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To qualify for the wholesale discounts, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can save even more by earning product credit each month on all of your purchases. It is a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
- How will I know which oils to use for what?
- One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group, which is specifically for questions about essential oils! The reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it, and see which essential oils and supplements can be helpful.
- Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company, in all my research of essential oil companies, that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
- Young Living has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown)
- Young Living absolutely guarantees no pesticides or herbicides are used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand).
- Young Living has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
- Young Living is directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Many other companies go through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing, etc.I feel the most comfortable trusting Young Living. They are a full-disclosure company which means ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
- Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
Young Living has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.