This past week was my turn to pick the Monday Funday Party features. After patiently waiting and then enjoying Thanksgiving with the family, I'm so ready to get out the Christmas decor and put up all the twinkle lights. There were so many beautiful ideas shared in this past week's party linkup. I can hardly wait to pretty up the mantel and make an advent calendar now. Do you think it's too late for Advent Calendar making???
This past week I was really busy sharing all kinds of fun ideas. Most of the week was full of last minute Thanksgiving printables and activities. Here are a couple holiday ideas to check out in case you missed them.
- Make Cookies that Give Back and Free Printables (there's a giveaway here)
- Favorite Gift Ideas for People Who Love to Draw, Doodle and Color
You'll also want to mark your calendars… this Friday I'll be co-hosting a GIANT GIVEAWAY, You won't want to miss this one! Now let's get on to this week's party.
Welcome back to Monday Funday Link Party, one of the biggest blog parties around! Thank you for your enthusiasm and loyalty to our party each week. We love to feature YOU and love it even more when we see our readers continue to link up with us each and every week. Seriously…you guys ROCK!!
Our party hostesses are:
The Benson Street | All Things Heart & Home | 100 Directions
This week's features were chosen by Jen Goode of 100 Directions.
Now let's talk about this week's features. There were SO MANY BEAUTIFUL Christmas projects! From the home decor, gift ideas and fancy holiday drinks, I had a really hard time picking my favorites! So, I decided to narrow it down to the pretty projects to make for Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing your creative ideas.. so much to love!
Vintage Style Winter Wonderland Wreath | Cinnamon Stick Ornaments
Chalkboard Advent Calendar Free Printable | Rustic Candle Holders
No Sew Fabric Gift Bags | Sweater Present DIY | Faux Pallet Christmas Canvas Art
Simple DIY Wood Christmas Wreath | Christmas Advent Tag Ornaments & Free Printable
Natural Glam Christmas Mantel | Vintage Inspired Christmas Gift Wrap
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 9 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD