The mustache craze hit us with piles of creative ideas from posters and cards to fabric, wall art, baby t-shirts and oodles of other funky groovy gear. So now I have a new twist to share. I've designed a mustache stamp wheel from Clearsnap so you can get your mustache creativity going all over the place. AND, I've asked a talented group of designers to create whatever they'd like to make, showcasing this fun craft tool.
Check back every day, November 4-7 to find new creative ideas and fun DIY projects featuring mustaches. I'll be sharing all kinds of fun all week long. Plus, I'm giving away a goodie box which includes the mustache stamp wheel – YAY for YOU! You'll also find some cool printable project kits (free too!). So get your creative groove on, grow a Mo if you dare and #createdaily with us all this week!
Enter the Giveaway:
Check out all these great designers:
- Amy Bowerman Plucking Daisies
- Marisa Pawelko Modern Surrealist
- Niki Meiners 365 days of crafts
- Tara Rex Taradara Made It
- Eileen Hull Eileen Hull
- Jennifer Priest Clearsnap
- Mark Montano Mark Montano
- Rina Gonzales Mothership Scrapbook Gal
- Vicki O'Dell The Creative Goddess
- Amy Anderson Mod Podge Rocks
- Brenda Bird From Me, With Love
- Carla Schauer Carla Schauer Designs
- Jonathan Fong Jonathan Fong Style
- Jennifer Priest Hydrangea Hippo
Did You know, November is also Movember, in honor of Mens Health? So just when you thought we were getting our facial hair creativity going for fun, there's a hidden message about being proactive and taking care of yourself (if you're a guy… girls, we just talked about you for BCA last month).
Mustache creativity by awesome designers: (coming soon)