Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings with a Ho Ho Ho and did you know… Today I'm joining up with some of my favorite crafty gals to give you the chance to enter a Big Cricut Bundle in today's giveaway. Sit down for this one, it's fantastically fun! Not only are we giving away a Cricut Explore™ cutting machine, but a pile of great goodies to go along with it. So whether you are hoping Santa brings you a Cricut machine or you were hoping to give one as a gift to someone special, now is the time to jump enter for a chance at this one. If you don't want to wait, then you could just go ahead and buy a Cricut machine now… the prices are still fabulous!
What we are giving away:
- Cricut Explore Deluxe Starter Set Bundle – the machine I adore along with 2 sets of pens, Deep Cut housing and blade plus a scoring tool. I love this set!
- 6 Month Cricut Design Space subscription – get unlimited access to hundreds of designs to create with!
- VISA Gift Card so you can buy extra goodies to use with your new Cricut Explore – you can even buy my own Make-it-Now projects to add to your library!
Let's not stall any longer… enter below for your chance to win!
Enter to win a Cricut Explore™ Bundle!
Enter for a chance to win a Cricut Explore™ Cutting machine + Deluxe Starter Set which includes 2 sets of pens, deep cut blade and housing and a scoring tool. PLUS, a 6 month subscription to Cricut Design Space and a VISA Gift Card.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Fine Print: One winner will receive a Cricut Explore Machine and additional items as listed above. You must be a US resident and 18 years of age or older to enter. One person per entry. Entry includes filling out the Rafflecopter form above. Winner will be chosen at random and will be notified within 24 hours of giveaway close via email and must reply within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary. Giveaway ends at 2am EST on December 17, 2014. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Pinterest nor Instagram.
Create with Cricut
There are 13 of us that are sharing this fun giveaway today. So to help you get excited about this awesome machine, we decided to share some project inspiration. If you already have a Cricut Explore™, pick a project and get going! If you don't have your own machine yet, hurry up and enter, or buy a machine so you can join us in this fabulous creative adventure! You are going to LOVE this machine! Some of the fabulous projects you can make with your new Cricut Explore:
- Mini Love Note Card Kit from Jen Goode’s 100 Directions
- DIY Wooden Banner from Create.Craft.Love
- Vintage Truck Christmas Pillow from The Crafted Sparrow
- Glittered Mason Jar Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage
- Washi Tape Mini DIY Bunting from Mod Podge Rocks
- 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar from Sweet Rose Studio
- DIY Glitter Christmas Sled from The V Spot
- Wood Cut Folk Art Village Ornaments from Flamingo Toes
- Personalized Snowflake Ornament from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Knit Advent Calendar from Hands Occupied
- Oh Deer Coffee Mugs from Giggles Galore
- Printed Aztec Shirt from Just Between Friends
- Rose Ring and Necklace set from The Idea Room
CLICK on the IMAGES below to visit all the different project tutorials!
CLICK HERE for More fun Cricut Project ideas.
Don’t have your own Cricut Machine? Don't want to wait to see if you win? You can buy your own Cricut Explore™ here…
13 thoughts on “Big Cricut Bundle Giveaway”
love this! I hope I win
having trouble entering the contest.. none of the links work.. ;(
I’m sorry, I think sometimes there’s a glitch in the software, if you try loading or waiting and trying again in a few minutes, it should work!
I visited the V spot on FB but the place where you’re supposed to say I visited won’t come up so I can click on it and I don’t get credit for liking page
I’m Sorry Maggie. Maybe try reloading the page and visiting again? I just tried it and it worked for me… so I’m not sure how to fix it. I would start by reloading.
would love to win…awesome
thanks for the contest!
Great giveaway, would love to win such a wonderfull pride. Love cricut products
I am in Denver too. Do you happen to have get togetherness to crop etc?
Oh I wish, that’s a great idea!!
Jen, What program did you use to write text on your photos of the Cricut?
I use Adobe Illustrator to create Vector art that I then convert to SVG for the Cricut. That sounded kind of geeky.. did that make sense?
This is an awesome giveaway!!!!! I would love to win 🙂