Gifts are delivered and opened, travel and vacation is finished and it’s business as usual for many. So now that the holiday dust has settled, what’s next? Gift returning? Never fear, Hassle Free returning is here… UPS to the rescue! January 3rd is National Returns Day with UPS and you’re invited to come along.
Info about National Returns Day with UPS
- UPS has the most extensive returns capabilities in the industry.
- There has been a 15% increase in retail returns in 2012 vs. 2011, according to UPS.
- On January 3, UPS will ship more than 520,000 packages from consumers back to retailers.
- During the first week in January, UPS will transport more than 2 million packages back to
- Consumers can choose standard returns services for economical convenience, and premium return services for improved flexibility.
- Consumers can ship a return package at the UPS store, their local post office or hand it to a UPS driver.
Join us for the Twitter Party January 3 from 3-4 p.m EST
More info about National Returns Day on the UPS blog too
You can RSVP on any link above. UPS has partnered with Sierra Trading Post for this event. PLUS there will be great prizes and information about shipping your returns with ease – gotta love the ease!
Local National Returns Day events:
You can also join the event in person at the following UPS Store locations:
- Denver: The UPS Store, 8200 S Quebec St Ste A3, Centennial, CO 80112
- Boston: The UPS Store, 946 Great Plain Avenue, Needham, MA 02492
- Atlanta: The UPS Store, 10800 Alpharetta Highway, Suite 208, Roswell, GA 30076
Disclaimer: The UPS National Returns Day public relations team partnered with bloggers such as myself to help educate consumers about UPS National Returns Day. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to say or influence opinions in my blog posts. UPS believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. UPS’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.